Slideshow Widget

Ethan

Saturday, December 28, 2013

What a fun change to do a little boy baby shoot! Little Ethan was so cute, with his long eye lashes and big eyes he's almost too pretty to be a boy lol. It was so much fun to use some cute boy props. I loved watching him with his Daddy, Joel, who was always able to coax a grin out of him. Also his crazy expressions always had me giggling. I had to hang onto these images for awhile as they were a Christmas presents so I'm happy to finally be able to share some of them, thank you Kathleen and Joel for letting me have some fun with your sweet baby boy!




2 Responses to “ Ethan ”

  1. I love this little man! You did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He really is an adorable beautiful baby. I just love his expressions!

      Delete